Friday, September 11, 2015

Dads World Buffet

We were invited to a get together yesterday, September 11, 2015 at Dads World Buffet, Padre Faura Street Manila.

 

They don't have parking area so they have valet parking service for each vehicle. 

Dinner time starts at 6:00 PM.

These desserts will greet you upon entering the restaurant.
 Sweets
 Sweets
 Sweets
 Sweets
Desserts
 Halo-Halo
Unlimited Drinks
 Japanese Cuisine
 Sushi
 Salad

 Filipino Cuisine
 Japanese Cuisine
 Chinese Cuisine
Not Edible

Rates: I have no idea I was just invited, you may click this link for information http://kamayansaisakidads.com/

Location wise, I might not go back due to lack of parking space, I don't feel safe with their valet parking service.
I enjoyed the night and the food selections were great, they also have nice and accommodating servers and staffs. Thumbs up for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment